Make A Stand Against Epilepsy
The official 2015 Lemonade For Livy Weekend is July 24th - 26th
In 2015, we are hoping to have stands and parties across the globe all raising money to support research leading to a cure for epilepsy. Stay tuned for more developments. Please click here to see results from Lemonade for Livy Weekend 2014.
Lemonade for Livy is about working as a team to bring hope to those with epilepsy and their families. It is about making a difference in the lives of others and inspiring change. Epilepsy is a disorder that affects more than three million people in the United States and 65 million people world wide. If we work as one, if we speak with a unified voice, we can make significant progress toward finding a cure. Epilepsy is one of the least understood neurological disorders but is also one of the most underfunded in terms of research. Together, we can change that.
Click here for more Lemonade for Livy videos
All money raised will be donated to the Epilepsy Foundation to fund epilepsy research.
Need a little inspiration or ideas?
- Set up a lemonade stand in your neighborhood, in front of a business, at a sporting event, at a parade or at a yard sale.
- Try to get your local Girl and Boy Scouts and other groups involved.
- Have a lemonade event at work.
- Build a creative stand to attract attention.
- Hold a lemonade party at your house. Invite all of your friends and ask them to make a donation(this is good for both kids and adults).
- Try to incorporate at least one element of purple (the color for epilepsy awareness).
- All ages are welcome to participate.
- It is a great way to give back and to have a lot of fun, too.
- If you have a lemonade stand over the official Lemonade For Livy weekend (July 24th - 26th) and want to be considered for the Most Creative Stand award, submit a picture to us and we will post it on Facebook for the voting period with the hashtag #Lemonadeforlivy.
- Prizes will be awarded for first, second and third place for the most creative stand. Voting will take place August 10th - August 16th. The stands with the most Likes will be the winners. Your donation check must be received in order to participate in the competition.
If you can't have a stand over the weekend, you are more than welcome to hold a stand at any point throughout the year.
If you want to participate, please register your event.
Once registered, we will send you updates about the weekend and the progress we are making. It will allow you to share the information with your family and friends, too.
When making your stand, please incorporate a Lemonade for Livy poster from the links below. You can also download and print the thank you cards to hand out during your event. After you hold your stand, please complete and mail in the Donation Form.
When you are ready to mail your donation, please make the check out to Epilepsy Foundation National and mail to:
PO Box 15326
Clearwater, FL 33766
The images below are from prior Lemonade For Livy stands.